Cookies are minute text files stored on your device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information that enable user-friendly services to be provided and are read by web browsers. Cookies enable our website to recognise you and help our web server to provide a better, faster, more customised website tailored to your needs.
For this reason, please remember you may not have access to certain items of online content if you block our cookies.
Cookies can be divided into the following basic types:
• Session cookies: While you surf these are stored on our websites, on your computer or device, and deleted at the end of the session.
• Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
• Third-party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and embedded in our site. They help with the delivery of personally tailored advertising.
In general, we only use internet technologies like cookies and Java Script to make it easier for you to use our website, to optimise our range of services and enhance your interaction with our content:
• We use session cookies to keep a current session active.
• We cookies to analyse data. This enables us to recognise how our forms are used, how many visitors view our site and which pages are most frequently viewed.
• We use third-party cookies to improve user experience of our content and ads.
Google: _gid, _gat, _ga
• View cookies
• Allow cookies
• Deactivate all or specific cookies
• Deactivate all cookies when closing the browser
• Block cookies
• Report when a cookie is to be deposited
• Objection to a tracking web analysis
Instructions on how to deactivate cookies can be found on the manufacturer’s page for the following browsers. You may not be able to use certain aspects of our website if you block our cookies in your browser.